Masks are an important line of defense to prevent novel coronavirus. Under the current shortage of protective materials, according to the opinions of the National Health Committee and relevant experts, we propose to everyone to use masks "rationally and sparingly".
1. Ordinary villagers may choose not to wear masks when they are in outdoor ventilated places such as parks, residential areas and streets, or when they keep a distance of more than 2 meters from others.
2. Ordinary villagers' family members are in a healthy state. They can choose not to wear masks when staying at home or driving.
3. When the staff is in a well-ventilated office, they can choose not to wear masks.
4. Children can choose to wear special protective masks for children. If they feel uncomfortable during wearing masks, they should adjust or stop using them in time. 5. Public transportation department personnel, sanitation workers, public service personnel, express delivery personnel, etc. need to wear disposable medical masks during their working hours.
6. When wearing masks in crowded or closed public places, disposable medical masks can be used. If there is no disposable medical mask, ordinary masks can also be used, such as paper masks, cloth masks, cotton masks, sponge masks, activated carbon masks, etc.
7.n95 and above grade medical protective masks are mainly used by medical personnel, etc. Ordinary people do not need such a high level of protection. Villagers' friends can donate their medical masks to front-line medical staff.
8. Disposable masks that have been used cannot be thrown about. Masks that have been used by ordinary people can be folded, tied and bagged before being put into a special collection container for discarded masks. If there is no special collection container for discarded masks nearby, it can also be folded, tied tightly, bagged and directly put into the domestic garbage collection container, and washed hands in time.